Monday, June 18, 2012

Bank Of America Opens Invisible Uptown Branch

While searching for something else I came upon a listing for a Bank of America branch at 1500 Elmer Street here in Greensboro, North Carolina. There's even a telephone number listed. Now being that Elmer Street is in a residential neighborhood right around the corner from my house I thought it strange that an Internet search engine would indicate a BoA branch there. So I went there to check it out. Here's what I found there.



Now I know a photograph of a mail box isn't proof that there is no BoA branch at 1500 Elmer Street but trust me, there is no BoA branch nor is there an ATM machine at that address unless it's inside the house. Or, unless the ATM machine, like the BoA branch, is invisible.

Should you be looking for a real BoA branch bank or ATM in Uptown Greensboro, you can find it at 1616 East Bessemer Avenue where, while looking rather shabby for a BoA branch, it is really there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and participating in Uptown Greensboro. Please keep your comments civil and family friendly.